• Any individual residing in India can participate on payment of appropriate Entry Fees. Entries without Entry Fee will be judged but the result will be kept withheld till the receipt of same.
• The contest shall be organized in Digital category.
• The Salon is open to amateur and professional photographers from all over India.
• Members of the Salon Committee and the Judges are not allowed to participate in the Salon.
• Each participant may submit a maximum of 4 photos per Section.
• Participants must own copyright of the submitted images. The salon accepts no liability for any breach or misuse of copyright.
• The Exhibition organizers will take utmost care of the submitted works but decline any responsibility in case of loss/theft/deterioration/damage during transit or otherwise.
• Acceptances in this Salon will count towards statistics applicable for FIP.
• Submission of entries automatically imply acceptance of the above conditions.
• Reproduction rights in Catalog or Press Publicity without any payment to the author is assumed.
• The image must be a maximum of 1024 pixels wide by 768 pixels high including any borders. The files must be in JPEG format at 72 dpi resolution. Entries not meeting the above requirements will not be judged.
• There should not be watermark or logos or text in the images.
• Submission of entry fees through NEFT/RTGS Transfer to the following Bank Account is preferable. However one can also send the entry fees by Crossed DD/Multicity Cheque drawn in favor of “Photography Club of Assam”. Money Order is not acceptable
• Entry Fee: 1 Section Rs.150/-,2 Sections Rs.250/-,3 Sections Rs.350/- and All Sections Rs. 400/-.
Account No. 394602011006098,
Please inform us through e-mail to email@example.com along with a scanned copy of the counterfoil after making payment. Otherwise no claims will be entertained.
Mr. Arpan Kalita,
Mr. Ratnajit Choudhury, PPSA, AFIAP, FFIP
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION